Sunday 30 September 2012

My Collection | Shamballa bracelets.

Aloha beautiful, this is my Shamballa collection. I make bracelets this is why I have this many, If you would like to buy a bracelet e-mail me and I will send it to you! Please note there is a £2 charge for shipping and all bracelets cost 6-8 pounds. Enjoy!


Here are the more close up photos: 

Top to Bottom: Gun metal purple, bright blue and also Red and white.

Top to Bottom: Skull pink, blue and silver lined beads, bright multi-color skulls
Left to Right: Dark purple & bright red.


Thank you for looking, dont forget to follow.
I'll see you very soon. Kiah xox.

I can't change my photo rotation! Grr Comment to show me how PLEASE!


1 comment:

  1. Awww these bracelets are so beautiful! I love them!

    The red and white one is amazing :) But this month I have to save my money because I wanna go to London and need my money. I would really like to buy one next month :)

    I like your blog and I follow you now! Perhaps you would like to visit mine as well? I just started to write in English as well so everyone can understand my blog :>

    xoxo
    Alenija

    ReplyDelete