Thursday 16 August 2012

Review | Soap&Glory - Thick and Fast mascara

This was purchased from boots - £7.
Aloha, I was brought this mascara for my birthday, i'm quite impressed with the length that the mascara gives off. I don't really bother with mascara's too much as every mascara I buy it does not do anything great for my lashes. I think this mascara would be great for someone that has normal/long lashes, as it gives more volume then it does length.

The wand on the brush is massive, and I mean massive! I think it is around the same length and hugness as 'Benefit - bad gal mascara'. which is good in some ways as it is quicker as it gets more lashes then a average wand.

I'm not overjoyed on the formula of this mascara as when I apply it to my lashes it goes everywhere. Or that could just be me in a rush. Once I have got the formula on to my lashes I feel like it takes a long time to dry. I think this is a great mascara if you have a lot of time on your hands and you are going for a natural look.

This is my lashes with no product on them what so ever!
This is my lashes with 2 coats on.

I'm not sure if I would purchase this as it has its perks but it also has its downfall so it goes along with all the other drugstore mascara draw I have. What do you think of this mascara?

Thank you for reading, don't forget to follow!
Kiah xox

5 comments:

  1. I'm the same with mascara, no matter what one I try, my eyelashes always rebel & go flat after
    an hour. :')

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product looks amazing and makes such a difference! Cant wait to try it out :)
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lashes look lovely hun, and I like the look of the wand of this mascara. Great review x

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really does open up your eyes!!
    Cxxx
    Please check my blog & follow back
    http://www.clarabellx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete