Monday 20 August 2012

Birthday presents | Finally 17!

Aloha, I have finally reached 17 huurrah! This is what I got for my birthday as presents, I also got money which I'll blog about once I have spent all of it!


This is what I got from my other half:
New look: green head band, Pig purse (I use it as a phone case), also both earings.
Boots: Thick and fast mascara, Fabulipstick lipstick.
LUSH: Gift - Blooming beautiful and the comforter.
Wilkinsons: Candle (It smells beautiful. 

Presents I got from the family:

Newlook -Skull feather earings,
Purfume - Loverdose by Diesel,
Newlook voucher,
Driving lessons x10

I also got money which i'm going to do a haul with very soon!

Thank you for reading, dont forget to follow.
I'll see you very soon! Kiah xox

6 comments:

  1. Cute :) Happy belated birthday!

    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated birthday!love the bath bombs mm:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday too!! just found your blog, it's brill. i have a new post up if you want to take a look!

    your new follower, eimear x

    www.supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! :) I love the earrings! :)

    Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! That pig purse is adorable x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete